Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, get Alphonso Davies who is already world class, and get 1 or 2 ready made midfielders who wouldn’t demand to start every game. Probably helps Phil’s case of starting more in midfield too.

So here is a deal - Madrid is a fine little place to move, earn millions and yes Win CLs on a constant basis.
Maybe his game won't improve as much under Ancelotti or Zidane or who ever comes next as would be under Pep but I have seen Madrid win multiple titles just on vibes and Ancelotti's raised eyebrow!

My question would be we have now 100 million to burn and which midfielder would be go for now ?
Rice
Caecido
Cheeky bid on Enzo at Chavs

Not gonna lie, this is a bout of a bummer if it’s true but it seems it is as the tap in merchant fabrizio is reporting it as well

So here is a deal - Madrid is a fine little place to move, earn millions and yes Win CLs on a constant basis.
Maybe his game won't improve as much under Ancelotti or Zidane or who ever comes next as would be under Pep but I have seen Madrid win multiple titles just on vibes and Ancelotti's raised eyebrow!

My question would be we have now 100 million to burn and which midfielder would be go for now ?
Rice
Caecido
Cheeky bid on Enzo at Chavs
Get Ruben Neves is as back up to Rodri and Gabri Veiga in instead of Bellingham that's 100 mill well spent

Anyone else not really bothered?
I’m not bothered about him personally- it’s more just like who do we get to replace gundo if he leaves and god forbid if Bernardo did too. I know tolmie was joking about Declan rice but please no! There is just a real shortage of top class players in each position now and we are potentially losing minimum 1 but maybe 2 world class players

I agree with that, but I meant in terms of Fab saying they’re agreeing on a bid with Dortmund. Also that Madrid would leak this now. Just seems counter to the vibes put out by Jude and Dortmund.

Possibly, but Romano does say the next step is to deal with Dortmund. Reports last week said Madrid had come to England to speak with the family, so it can't be dismissed he has also given a yes to them.

I would rather wait to see if City react or brief tonight after the game that we didn't want him anyway, before more Twitter claims.

feel like we could be screwed completely if gundo and bernardo go- sounds like Macallister is off to liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.