Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If silva stays gundo signs a 2 year deal and we have Philips plus we might bring back Lavia for 40m and Doyle Mctear to come back..

He's not 'shite', but he's massively over-hyped. Anyone would think he's the new Messi the way the British media are fawning over him, but as the 'great' Paul Merson once said - "I just don't see it Jeff".
True. But we would have been crucified by media for buying such an expensive player. Wonder if RM will get the same treatment

It was agreed by Dortmund to wait, but that doesn't prevent us and other parties continuing to speak to his own people.

I doubt it but I hope Txiki hasn't been naive enough to wait all in the name of keeping Dortmund sweet while Madrid do the right thing and sort the deal.

That all appears to have changed quickly, if indeed it has. If true it will be interesting to see who we do go for and who if anyone we actually get.

This is countered by the fact that Declan Rice, on the scale of Phillips to Bellingham, is much closer to the former.
Agree however I think it is he who city will be looking at, as well as the kid from
Spain with Phillips also going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.