Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, but you need to get "I was expecting an 18 year old Yaya" in there somewhere.
Final edit until next year when we can sing 'This' instead of 'Next'. Also note that '(18 year old)' should be sung as a choir descant by a small subgroup, say in 116 or on the concourse. Ederson could also join in if we are playing towards the North Stand.

Jude's strong and he is fast
Falls more than he can pass
That first touch - not (18 year old) Yaya's
But 17 is class

We saw him play on telly
For England and Dortmund
Next year he comes to City
To end Bingo's last stand

Quote Reply

Lol exactly the same way I see him.

He is young and playing for England that is why people are overrating him. He is just tall and athletic but his actual technical ability seems poor to me so I don’t understand what people see.

Everyone can talk about “he is only 17 or 18” but the reality is that you would always see a person’s technical ability from young age and I doubt don’t.
I tell you what I saw, a 17yo Bellingham ripping City to bits and robbed of a goal.

Now if a young player can do that to this or that City team as it was then with even better coaching he is only going to be a superstar.

Not sure what the need is for your sneering post style though tbh?

Last edited:
If he comes to City the RDAHMeedya will be quoting £150m plus the add ons of chip muffins and cups of Bovril; if he goes to the Dippers the price will be £50m plus add ons of the delivery cost of a Liverpool Echo.
would love to see side by side figures for Haaland v Nunez. Both playing stats and financials. They mean nothing really but it might be good ammo (assuming the stats favour us)

would love to see side by side figures for Haaland v Nunez. Both playing stats and financials. They mean nothing really but it might be good ammo (assuming the stats favour us)
We couldn't rely on 'independent' stats as they will have been massaged to put Haarland in the shire horse class at the local farmers' show, whilst Nunez will be ascribed as a triple Derby winner.

Attachments

• F6E844AF-3D07-49D9-8484-7ABE0BC30C28.jpeg
    F6E844AF-3D07-49D9-8484-7ABE0BC30C28.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 198
Final edit until next year when we can sing 'This' instead of 'Next'. Also note that '(18 year old)' should be sung as a choir descant by a small subgroup, say in 116 or on the concourse. Ederson could also join in if we are playing towards the North Stand.

Jude's strong and he is fast
Falls more than he can pass
That first touch - not (18 year old) Yaya's
But 17 is class

We saw him play on telly
For England and Dortmund
Next year he comes to City
To end Bingo's last stand

Quote Reply
Can you fit ‘hes a centre Mid, Wan Bissaka’ in there, please

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.