Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real got their three starting midfielders and their oldies are right behind them 2023 as well. Liverpool is probably Citys only rival for Jude. But we’ve got Pep and his bud Erling so I’d give the edge to City 2023

He’s strong and fast

His first touch wasn’t the best
He went to ground quick
His passing was erratic
He didn’t seem that composed

I’ve seen him on telly playing for England.
That’s where the benefit of the doubt came in.

I was expecting an 18 year old Yaya.
Lol exactly the same way I see him.

He is young and playing for England that is why people are overrating him. He is just tall and athletic but his actual technical ability seems poor to me so I don’t understand what people see.

Everyone can talk about “he is only 17 or 18” but the reality is that you would always see a person’s technical ability from young age and I doubt someone’s technical ability impoves as you age, you either have it or you don’t.

I’d be more optimistic the chances of us ever signing him if he played for nearly any other club.

They absolutely hate us.

I’d be more optimistic the chances of us ever signing him if he played for nearly any other club.

They absolutely hate us.
Yeah but they don't hate money, hence the model they work with. Feelings aside money talks & they know it.

Jude's strong and he is fast
That first touch not the best
Falls more than he can pass
But 17's the best

We saw him play on telly
For England and Dortmund
Next year he comes to City
To end Bingo's last stand
Not bad, but you need to get "I was expecting an 18 year old Yaya" in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.