Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer Maddison to Rice. Rice is a bit too defensive for me. 3 goals 2 assists isn't great for a player with his hype. Madison has 9 and 8.
Maddison has gone down in my estimation over the last few weeks. Looks totally disinterested in a team that should be fighting for survival. Does a couple of good things each game but spends the rest of the time walking around, giving the ball away and making piss poor decisions. Compared to how Grealish dragged Villa out of the shit, it's night and day.

For all those throwing conspiracy theories out there about timing after their loss before our match today before our match a week later this is nonsense.such transpfer news don't affect players. You think Kevin would stop making passes or haaland would stop scoring or pep would cry becoz we didn't get one player? If such transfer news started affecting players then we would have bigger problem altogether

Berger is Dortmunds best source guess we are out of the race, I reckon we spend 80 mil on Rice and then 50 on Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.