Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know your doing something right if the rags source of excitement is city missing out on a player

He hasn't signed for them yet, until he does it's still in the air. Madrid fans were adamant Haaland was signing for them right up until he signed for us

I don't think Dortmund will appreciate that timing of all this.

Still in the race for Title in Germany, the last thing they would've wanted is this coming out.

Spanish clubs have never been one to do things discretely though.

Still think we have a shot yet.
Ultimately it will be down to Bellingham though but I do agree that Dortmund must be more than a little pissed off that this has leaked out during a title race.

Very possible mate, Pep seems to like Rice and Maddison could be available for £40-50m?

I reckon Pep has something in mind with Rice, he can play cb and midfield.

Bellingham is better the only thing which was the issue I had with Bellingham was he doesn't show up against the teams Lower in the table the games that wins you leagues, he's very much a champions league big game player, but against the lower table teams he lacks motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.