Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day you implied it was wrong to think Txiki may have made a mistake. I just pointed out that he's made the exact same mistake before.
Far more positives than negatives for me from Txiki. The slightest hint of anything going pear shaped and the fuckers come out and slag him off. FFS nothing is guaranteed yet. Lets wait and see.

Guess that makes Camavinga / Tchouameni available. Quality players also
Can't see it happening

Madrid are just lucky that Modric is a freak who's still playing at the highest level at 37, that plus Kroos at 33 is not gonna be there for too long (although after Modric who knows)

You don't buy Camavinga and Tchouameni to get rid of them in 2 years when the whole point is for them (with Bellingham) to replace Modric, Kroos and Casemiro

But if we could 100% take em, especially Camavinga who is unreal

Still wouldn't be surprised if we get him.

Feels like the media need to play out a 'race' that we only end up winning because of outbidding everyone else. Might be wishful thinking, but I really don't think that anything new has happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.