Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
ls1zg7p.jpg

;)

Unfortunately it will often be like this as long as there are seriously competitive, seriously rich clubs in bigger cities with nicer climates than Manchester. Right now it's only really Madrid and Paris that pose a challenge but the norm will be for London and Barcelona to be back on that list.

United, Chelsea and Arsenal faced a similar issue with Ronaldo, Hazard and Vieira over the years with regards to Madrid.

But one player does not a club make. We've missed out on too many supposedly generational talents and still dominated in recent years for me to feel too disappointed about missing out on any individual player. Chelsea, the rags and the scousers won European cups without a galactico team.

And the most important superstar is the one we've got. He stands in the dugout every week.

Gundo is on a free, not a good way to negotiate!!
Yeah, I just thought that they would owe us or something, technically Gavi is on a free and we are not trying to unsettle him. Surely we can't give them Bernie and Gundo (free) and Laporte.

@tolmie's hairdoo you passed on that Bellingham wanted it done and then subsequently that City wanted to respect Dortmund's wishes. This latest batch of reports definitely aligns with the former and that Bellingham & Real couldn't give a fuck about Dortmund's wishes.

Aside from the City aspect, this is a bold and shitty strategy from Bellingham. Interesting
LOL I am glad Txiki is doing the deals and not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.