Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does no one else think it’s a coincidence that they’ve had 2 shit results and are about to play us in a semi final?

I feel like this is a leak to settle there fan base down and try and put us off our stride pre semi final!
Don’t think their fan base care about Bellingham that much. Only Mbappe would get them excited

Rice, Gvardiol a winger and possibly another midfielder like macallister and that's a top window. Then alongside that we sell Laporte, Phillips, cancelo etc.. and we also loan out players like Palmer, Gomez etc..

Shit news but we move on.

It’s no shame to say we had doubts.The fee was crazy and the player was not the finished article. Would Jude have done well here? Absolutely.

Plenty of good midfielders about. Not landing the top target will have no bearing on City. We will go after another excellent player.

Exciting times. Real are a monster of a club so you can’t really get upset. Glad he didn’t go to anyone else in England.

Rice and de jong or Mac McAllister would soften the blow -:)

I was always a bit wary of the Jude hype train. Yes he’s awfully talented but he’s a bit petulant, has a big price tag and I’d much rather prefer a player we can develop and who wants to be here.

Like someone mentioned Merino would be great, watched a few Sociedad games and he’s very classy and could be a good fit.

Rice is a class player but I feel might struggle with the technical side of our game, he’d be great for a Liverpool side but in a possession based club I fear his talents wouldn’t shine through.

The lad from Brighton would probably be the best fit, very Gundo like in his strengths, plenty to improve but has all the tools to be a good player. His ceiling isn’t as high as Jude but then we are a system team under pep and he’s clever enough to fit in.

I’d love Lavia back as he’s versatile enough to play ahead of Rodri and has great composure, can take the ball in any position and obviously we already know his capabilities.

If we did lose Gundo and Phillips I’d be more than happy with Lavia, keeping silva and then integrating Mcatee into the first team mix - then pushing Phil as a cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.