Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely not arsed if we miss out on him, he's nowhere near as good as he's made out to be. Not saying he's not a decent player, he is and for his age he definitely is but overall there are many better than him currently.

Under Pep it would have worked as he gets the best out of 95% of players but whichever midfielder we decide to go with will work as well.

As I have said before, I think he is massively overrated so doesn't bother me.

I think he is very good with the potential to be excellent (caveat: I am not a good evaluator of talent) but I do think c£150m is overpriced. I am not devastated. There will be other options.

jude-bellingham-borussia-dortmund-celebrates-811868079.jpg

So according to SSN, advanced negotiations could mean anything & doesn't mean a deal has been agreed with Dortmund.

Dortmund have just issued a statement saying their focus is purely on winning the Bundesliga title, & until the end of the season that's all they're focused on. They also say Dortmund "HAVE NOT" received ANY bids for Bellingham.

SSN also said that Bellingham's Dad handles all his son's negotiations, aided by solicitors & advisors, & both the player & Dad are incredibly private & don't speak to the press.

Interestingly, they reckon City are still very much in the running & reports are it wouldn't take a lot for City to draw level with Real.

They also said City are notoriously private with their transfer business & Dortmund would have to inform the German stock exchange if any deal was in the offing.

This announcement seems to have come out of the Blue & ONLY from Real Madrid sources. It seems a bit odd for Dortmund to upset their season like this whilst battling for the title with Bayern. The same could be said for City too.

Sky keep impressing that this has a long way to go yet & by no means is Bellingham to Real a done deal, regardless of what the Spanish press are reporting.

It seems losing out on Mbappé & Haaland has spurred Real into blinking first with Bellingham, but can you imagine the ability of a midfield containing Camavinga, Tchouameni & Bellingham?

Those three would be the most dominant midfield in world football for the next decade. BUT where's all the:

"It's not fair on other teams if Real get Bellingham"

"It's the end of competitive football if Real get Bellingham"

"We must stop Bellingham to Real to save football"

Real can spend & do as they like. City stop the team coach at a Greggs & the receipts will still be being analysed by UEFA/G14 & the PL in 2033! :-/

when people say wait for tonight to see if anyone is briefed, what does this mean? and how does it work? sorry if its a stupid question.

when people say wait for tonight to see if anyone is briefed, what does this mean? and how does it work? sorry if its a stupid question.

Jack Vaughan or someone similar might be briefed by us and produce a report on the situation.

I guess. I'm out of touch with which journalists are and aren't in the loop on our end.

I honestly think he would have had issues adapting to the PL in the short term. I'm just basing that on how he performed against the Chelsea midfield where he was shut out of the game.

The interesting knock on effect is if Camavinga or Kroos become available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.