Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kroos is leaving at the end of the season. But if they do get Bellingham that’s pretty decent and you can add Valverde to that.

I am surprised Real went in for Bellingham. Once Kroos leaves and Modric retires they would still lack a midfielder who can control the game or offer finesse to their play. Athletically, their midfield will be impressive still but the great teams have players who can control games.

If we were to spend a boatload of money on a midfielder, I would look to tempt Barca for Pedri. Probably get nowhere bit worth a try :)

This is just Madrid trying to get into our heads prior to next week. They are masters of bullshit.

we should announce we don't need him and wish Real all the luck in their negotiations to getting a good deal...... put the pressure back on them - they would then have most of Madrid breathing down their necks demanding a big deal is done

View attachment 77531

So according to SSN, advanced negotiations could mean anything & doesn't mean a deal has been agreed with Dortmund.

Dortmund have just issued a statement saying their focus is purely on winning the Bundesliga title, & until the end of the season that's all they're focused on. They also say Dortmund "HAVE NOT" received ANY bids for Bellingham.

SSN also said that Bellingham's Dad handles all his son's negotiations, aided by solicitors & advisors, & both the player & Dad are incredibly private & don't speak to the press.

Interestingly, they reckon City are still very much in the running & reports are it wouldn't take a lot for City to draw level with Real.

They also said City are notoriously private with their transfer business & Dortmund would have to inform the German stock exchange if any deal was in the offing.

This announcement seems to have come out of the Blue & ONLY from Real Madrid sources. It seems a bit odd for Dortmund to upset their season like this whilst battling for the title with Bayern. The same could be said for City too.

Sky keep impressing that this has a long way to go yet & by no means is Bellingham to Real a done deal, regardless of what the Spanish press are reporting.

It seems losing out on Mbappé & Haaland has spurred Real into blinking first with Bellingham, but can you imagine the ability of a midfield containing Camavinga, Tchouameni & Bellingham?

Those three would be the most dominant midfield in world football for the next decade. BUT where's all the:

"It's not fair on other teams if Real get Bellingham"

"It's the end of competitive football if Real get Bellingham"

"We must stop Bellingham to Real to save football"

Real can spend & do as they like. City stop the team coach at a Greggs & the receipts will still be being analysed by UEFA/G14 & the PL in 2033! :-/
Fantastic summary as I saw, read or heard it. Its only because the ridiculous media channels that need clicks, views that this has grown arms and legs

As it stands nothing has changed apart from the fact that real madrid have disrepected his contracted owners. Pretty sure his father wont be too pleased

Fantastic summary as I saw, read or heard it. Its only because the ridiculous media channels that need clicks, views that this has grown arms and legs

As it stands nothing has changed apart from the fact that real madrid have disrepected his contracted owners. Pretty sure his father wont be too pleased
Agreed. It seems crazy to make such an announcement at such a crucial time of the season. There maybe nefarious reasons for Real to make their negotiations public now.

It benefits no one but them. Could it be a distraction because they've unexpectedly lost a couple of La Liga matches recently & have a season defining match vs City next week? )(

Agreed. It seems crazy to make such an announcement at such a crucial time of the season. There maybe nefarious reasons for Real to make their negotiations public now.

It benefits no one but them. Could it be a distraction because they've unexpectedly lost a couple of La Liga matches recently & have a season defining match vs City next week? )(
Nail on the head bud and said as much earlier

Weirdly enough,

I don't fully rate Declan Rice that highly as a CDM as some of the media has, but playing a kind of CB pushing into the CDM that we have Stones doing for example, could be a perfect spot for him.

I think Rice would probably make a better CB than CDM anyways, so perhaps a hybrid role is perfect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.