Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d imagine that rice would play in the same role as stones - when stones is in midfield
That would be a good position for Rice he’s a good player , except the way I see it for maybe £100 mill
Can Rice play the pure DM better than Rodri IMO no
Can Rice play centre back better than Stones or Dias IMO no
Can Rice play the C/B - DM hybrid better than Stones IMO no
Can Rice play the R/B - DM hybrid better than Stones IMO no

So my point is for £100 mill he is no better than a back up in his best positions, I really doubt whether he or us would want that.
I may be wrong obviously , Pep may think I’m an idiot, if he does fair enough I probably am :)

Absolutely, things change easy in this situation. With the downfall of Barca it looks like our only competitor for top talent is Real now. Look how far we have come. Maybe Bayern if coming out of Germany.
PSG and the rags and Newcastle will be there, But Chelsea and Barcas downfall really help.

That would be a good position for Rice he’s a good player , except the way I see it for maybe £100 mill
Can Rice play the pure DM better than Rodri IMO no
Can Rice play centre back better than Stones or Dias IMO no
Can Rice play the C/B - DM hybrid better than Stones IMO no
Can Rice play the R/B - DM hybrid better than Stones IMO no

So my point is for £100 mill he is no better than a back up in his best positions, I really doubt whether he or us would want that.
I may be wrong obviously , Pep may think I’m an idiot, if he does fair enough I probably am :)

I agree with some of what you have said, but I want stones at centre back in his best position. I think he’d cost about 80m coming into the last part of his contract.

Probably an irrelevant question, but does the JB22 trademark play into any factor with the Madrid 50/50 image rights set-up?

I agree with some of what you have said, but I want stones at centre back in his best position. I think he’d cost about 80m coming into the last part of his contract.
Thing is I think Pep prefers Stones as centre back, or right back stepping into midfield when needed, I don’t think he wants a permanent partner alongside Rodri as a double pivot, That seems to be using 2 defensive players when he can just use 1 and have 2 midfielders further forward.

Why on earth would he turn down city, apart from the money. Get to play with crème of the crop of the England team (foden, Grealish, Stones) and learn from the master.

Go to Madrid, get asked for a pay cut next year.
he wants to play for a big club with history, fans and passion, remember?

Agree. He may be good but he isn't worth 100 million. 100 million+ are player that instantly impact the team like haaland did for us. Not grealish and certainly not Bellingham

To be fair, without a Grealish or potentially Bellingham supplying the ammo, Haaland would be nothing.

Foundational Players who provide a platform for the likes of Haaland, are worth their weight in gold.

It's like Grealish. Doesn't score a lot & his assist numbers are nothing to write home about, HOWEVER his numbers for assisting the assister are off the scale.

It's those numbers & his ability to hold onto possession, why we paid £100m for him. Without players like Grealish & Bellingham, there's a less effective Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.