Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 77720View attachment 77721View attachment 77722
So you can clearly see the two narratives forming:

1. Bellingham chose Real Madrid's prestige over City's money.

2. Bellingham chose City for the money & Real can't compete.

After losing out to PSG for Mbappé & losing out to City for Haaland, this is Real in full-on attack mode.
The only way he joins Real Madrid is if they offer Dortmund the right money... these articles smell suspiciously of Real Madrid PR

That seems like it’s come straight from Dortmund. They’ve always had an issue with how we are supposedly run.
Funny Dortmund hasn’t had any problems cashing multi-million pound checks from us. I guess our money is green when it is going in their pocket.

No idea but wouldn't be surprised if these tweets are deleted soon enough. They have prior

Berger is quite reliable and I cant imagine him saying anything like this at all. They first supposed quote is very libelous and not like him at all. Plus it isn't quoted anywhere else, not even in his accounts
where does he say it? can anyone find it? ive just seen it posted by a madrid twitter account first but cant find the source

Its not the end of the world if we dont get him. There will be other irons in the fire. Would be extremely happy if we go for Kvaradona, with Mcatee and Brightons Caicedo in to replenish the loss of Gundo and Bernardo.

Sounds like someone has Perez and Tebas' hand(s) up their arse. Chelsea suspiciously funded? Now? Genuine LOL.

All good fun and games to me. Bayern blinked first in their run up. Is this Real blinking? Could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.