Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 77720View attachment 77721View attachment 77722
So you can clearly see the two narratives forming:

1. Bellingham chose Real Madrid's prestige over City's money.

2. Bellingham chose City for the money & Real can't compete.

After losing out to PSG for Mbappé & losing out to City for Haaland, this is Real in full-on attack mode.
It's absolute rubbish. How can Madrid have a wage bill that's £70m more than us, and still not be able to compete?

They've even got some huge names out of contract in the Summer, so if they wanted to, they could free up massive amounts of money.

The noise on this will be all Madrid. Its how they operate through there media connections. Bellingham may well go to Madrid but you would have to be monumentally stupid as an English player who you would expect will one day want to play in Premier League , the richest league in world football , to start throwing insults out. The lad himself seems media savvy and says the right things in front of camera and you would really want to keep all your options open for the future. When he makes his choice I would expect lots of sugared words in the direction of the clubs he turns down as you don't know when you will be moved on or choose to move and there are only a few clubs who can pay what he currently wants. Don't think his advisors would be spewing rubbish given nothing is signed with Dortmund by anyone at this stage or they would have had to announce it.

there's something very very strange going on about this. If we got the signal from bellingham's camp that it's done, he's chosen madrid, i think i'd expect by now, what 2-3 days later, to have at least 1 reliable city journalist report on that. but there's been nothing, dead silence, not even speculation. i can't remember this being the case in many other transfer sagas over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.