Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
bellinghams camp seem to be very business savvy, the copyrighting of JB22. i haven’t seen anyone yet discuss that surely Madrid’s image rights policies have to be a deterring factor for him? I believe this to be one of the big reasons to why Mbappe stayed in Pairs

You do know he could be happy with either and then it comes down to who does the better business with Dortmund, right?

If things played out like you think here Van Persie and Sanchez would never have gone to rags or Jorginho to Chelsea. Players and agents will keep options on table and discard the irrelevant ones. Hence Liverpool sitting back from the big boy table.

He may go to Madrid. But he may equally be happy to come here and tell dortmund to do their best for them he’s happy either way.
I'm merely reacting to the news that he's chosen Real (however accurate that is). My point is simple... If Bellingham (as reported) has decided it's only Real & both he & Real are prepared to wait a year or two to move for a vastly reduced fee or for free, how can Dortmund stop him?

Okay but he has apparently agreed to our terms too and i doubt we forced him.

If we outbid RM then it's up to him, but i don't see how the landscape has changed in 6 months, in fact i would've thought the case to join us has only got stronger.

If he's changed his mind, fair enough, but we haven't heard anything from him or our club, so until that time i think we're still very much in the frame.
Exactly... Hence why I'm just reacting to the current "Only Madrid" reports. No one outside of those who're directly involved know what's really happening.

I'm just putting forward a scenario where the player decides where he wants to move to, so his club can either do a deal, or watch his value tumble.

As a publicly traded company, Dortmund have shareholders to satisfy. Will they settle for £110m plus add ons, or sell him for half that next year, or let him leave aged 21 on a free in two years time?

The money men will ultimately decide how Dortmund respond.

Last edited:
Pep ain’t gonna be around much longer unfortunately, so you’d guess this is bellingham’s only chance to play under the best coach in the world, given his best mate’s here along with plenty of his england team mates, i’d be quite surprised if he turns us down even tho madrid are a “bigger” but not better club, the prem league is miles better than la liga surely top class players want to test themselves at the highest level? then again… :-/

Pep ain’t gonna be around much longer unfortunately, so you’d guess this is bellingham’s only chance to play under the best coach in the world, given his best mate’s here along with plenty of his england team mates, i’d be quite surprised if he turns us down even tho madrid are a “bigger” but not better club, the prem league is miles better than la liga surely top class players want to test themselves at the highest level? then again… :-/

I don't think Pep will ever get a job as good as here ever again where there's no politics like Barca, Bayern and the owners like him.

He's not stupid you know.. so he may just decide to stick around and mold another all time great like Haaland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.