Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - that makes zero sense, knowing how Dortmund have acted in the past. They won't let Bellingham go for less than asking price, simple as that... if that means they keep him till next season and his price decreases, they will... and that will then test how desperate Real are to sign him... you underestimate how much our signing of Haaland hurt them.
Let's agree to disagree. Yes Real have been stung by failing to land Mbappé or Haaland, but £30m is still £30m.

If Bellingham has given a cast iron guarantee to join them, the solution is quite simple. Extend the contracts of Kroos & Modric for 12 months, with an option of another season, whilst Valverde, Camavinga & Tchouameni continue to develop.

This all hinges on the strength of the guarantees given by Bellingham. From what you're saying, he leaves on a free aged 21 in 2025. I can see Real being quite willing to wait & invest the potential £130m elsewhere...

Let's agree to disagree. Yes Real have been stung by failing to land Mbappé or Haaland, but £30m is still £30m.

If Bellingham has given a cast iron guarantee to join them, the solution is quite simple. Extend the contracts of Kroos & Modric for 12 months, with an option of another season, whilst Valverde, Camavinga & Tchouameni continue to develop.

This all hinges on the strength of the guarantees given by Bellingham. From what you're saying, he leaves on a free aged 21 in 2025. I can see Real being quite willing to wait & invest the potential £130m elsewhere...
Worked well with Mbappe

I’m utterly amazed by the Anti City - Jude Bellingham reporting in this country. I expected it with Liverpool, but Real Madrid, FFS!

Anyone reading all these positive and gushing Bellingham to Real Madrid and not City reports would think Real Madrid were an English club.

It‘s just another depressing and sickening example of how the football press treat City in this country.

A respected poster on here said that Bellingham had agreed to our terms too.

This will all come down to who is willing to pay the transfer fee.

A respected poster on here said that Bellingham had agreed to our terms too.

This will all come down to who is willing to pay the transfer fee.
Bellingham can't be forced to play where he doesn't want to. If it's true that he only wants Real & has agreed terms, the only discussion to be had with Dortmund is how much & when.

If Bellingham reiterates that it's Real & only Real, Dortmund either negotiate the best 2023 price they can. Accept a far lower fee in 12 months time, or he leaves on a free aged 21 in two season's time.

If I knew this to be the case & I've got shareholders to satisfy, & we were gonna eventually lose him for nowt anyway, I'd tell the Dortmund executives to get as near to the £130m as possible & do the deal.

Business is business...

Bellingham can't be forced to play where he doesn't want to. If it's true that he only wants Real & has agreed terms, the only discussion to be had with Dortmund is how much & when.

If Bellingham reiterates that it's Real & only Real, Dortmund either negotiate the best 2023 price they can. Accept a far lower fee in 12 months time, or he leaves on a free aged 21 in two season's time.

If I knew this to be the case & I've got shareholders to satisfy, & we were gonna eventually lose him for nowt anyway, I'd tell the Dortmund executives to get as near to the £130m as possible & do the deal.

Business is business...

You do know he could be happy with either and then it comes down to who does the better business with Dortmund, right?

If things played out like you think here Van Persie and Sanchez would never have gone to rags or Jorginho to Chelsea. Players and agents will keep options on table and discard the irrelevant ones. Hence Liverpool sitting back from the big boy table.

He may go to Madrid. But he may equally be happy to come here and tell dortmund to do their best for them he’s happy either way.

If we miss out on Bellingham, Rayan Cherki is someone I hope we go for 12 months left on his contract at Lyon. He reminds me of a young Gundogan. Close control, goals and brilliant passing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.