Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be in play our side, Gundogan may be worth nis weight in yellow come 2023 (: - let’s see, I think personally he will be our marquee purchase next year!
Still not entirely convinced the lad is ‘all that’ but if he becomes available I’m sure we will be in the mix and have as good a chance as anyone.
Kev will be 32 next summer and Gundo 33 and potentially out of contract, so there will probably be at least one midfield vacancy

Anyone know who this guy is? Lot of followers and a lot of dippers are taking this tweet seriously.

I wonder if this is why we’re gathering funds above and beyond what we need for our targets. Has Bellingham’s agent indicated he could move this summer, for the right price?

Anyone know who this guy is? Lot of followers and a lot of dippers are taking this tweet seriously.

I wonder if this is why we’re gathering funds above and beyond what we need for our targets. Has Bellingham’s agent indicated he could move this summer, for the right price?

Like Chelsea did with haaland last year
Not a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.