Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think there’s a chance for this transfer this season?
Bellingham is a good player but a player with potential very high limits
If he stays at Dortmund for another season now the Viking has left ,its going to be a wasted season for him . It seems he is best mates with Haaland and it seems he wants to play for City as well, so lets strike while the iron is hot! If Bernie does leave this summer, then yes it will be a downgrade in the short term but long term ??

oh i was taking that into account, and i'm sure if Pep wants him it's because he sees what he needs in him. I trust Peps judgement implicitly. In fact as far as Pep goes i'd describe myself as a "happy clapper" lol. i was merely describing what i currently feel about him.
Yeah at the moment he's raw, nowhere near ready so I see what you're saying

I just can't see how the dippers will be able to afford this lad.

Unless it's the media shit stirring just so they can hear the dippers scream and moan next summer how unfair it has all become...Get the pot out!!!

Unless it's the media shit stirring just so they can hear the dippers scream and moan next summer how unfair it has all become...Get the pot out!!!

Jude aint a 6 for a start.

Liverpool don’t pay big wages and if we want him we will match any fee the scousers pay but we will pay more wages! Bottom line though it be down to the player he will have the pick of the best teams in Europe..

He plays in midfield, liverpool dont used the midfield ! Why would he go to a hoofball team unless the dippers are going to try to play modern football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.