Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your opinion, I think I am right in saying his parents moved out to Germany to be with him.

He already speaks German, so he clearly doesn't worry about learning a new language and culture.

As said before we are a huge draw for any player, I would think 99% of players would love to work with Pep but again dismissing Madrid is crazy, they are an incredible club, pay incredible wages, and the location/lifestyle is a huge positive in my opinion.
A move to Real Madrid would be a dream for a vast majority of players

La Liga has declined without a doubt and for me the Premier league is the best league in the world, so that's an advantage for us.

If we both make him an offer, and it looks like that's the case, he has a hell of a decision to make but what an incredible position to be in for a 19 year old, what he has already achieved is incredible.
I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't seen anyone really dismissing Madrid. Certainly not in the press. But I sure as hell see a whole bunch of people dismissing us. That's what I'm objecting to

That Hazard deal was a fuckin' nightmare for them. He was fantastic over here, I'd have had him over anybody else in world football at one point (aside from Messi) but he's just gone downhill. Really strange.
Chelsea potentially creating the same issue, however I digress, someone say Bellingham in England just now? Did he have a sky blue ruck sac? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.