Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romano is very careful in what he doesn't say - which is anything definitive
yep. doesn’t say anything concrete, pins a tweet and farms a quarter of a million likes. made a great career for himself fair play

Surely if you're Jude, you may have a leaning as to which way you may wish to leap.

But would you not have a look at the next two games to evaluate where you make your final decision??

I would.

Surely if you're Jude, you may have a leaning as to which way you may wish to leap.

But would you not have a look at the next two games to evaluate where you make your final decision??

I would.

Correct.

Regardless if he has already made his mind up, which we’ll never find out about, he will be watching the match and taking everything in, the match, the managers, the players, the tactics, the player performances, the stadiums, the atmospheres, his mates ;-), etc. If he hasn’t already made up his mind up, all of those factors and the money will help him decide.

I doubt Dortmund won't prevent him from joining Madrid. It's just formalities at this point.

I rather trust unbiased reporters like Romano than either Madrid or City media guys.

Oh the timing, YCNMIU.
Perhaps pre-kick tomorrow, will we get an announcement he’s at the game as a guest of Real as well …

Romano is very careful in what he says, so I consider it as a done deal.
Couldn’t it just mean he’s agreed to terms with Madrid (as well as us), or they’ve matched our terms?

That, being “very careful” doesn’t 100% mean he will join them.

Oh the timing, YCNMIU.
Perhaps pre-kick tomorrow, will we get an announcement he’s at the game as a guest of Real as well …
I can’t believe that Jude would go along with this politics ahead of an important clash between Real and City. If he pulls a stunt like that before the two legs are over then I don’t want him at city now or in the future. That will only serve to disrupt us and would be unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.