Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is well known that clubs, agents and probably the players themselves use Romano because of the platform he has. Definitely possible the Bellingham camp has someone getting Romano to keep the hype going.
He will also get used by the same people!
IMO he’s not the bastion of knowledge and it’s thd other kid made him out to be.

So theyve bought a car without agreeing the price :-)
Look how different our approaches are?

The first time City publicly confirmed we were in for Haaland is when we announced personal terms had been agreed & we were in negotiations with Dortmund over his transfer & Dortmund reported the same.

Why would Real feel the need to give us a step by step, blow by blow account of every stage of the process?

We're interested in Bellingham

We're in negotiations with Bellingham

Personal terms agreed & Bellingham will join Real

Real are in negotiations with Dortmund

Real are seeking a meeting with Dortmund to complete the transfer, but won't go above £100m

Out of respect for Dortmund's title challenge, Real are looking to schedule a meeting with Dortmund at the end of the season to negotiate the £100m transfer of Bellingham

I know situations change during negotiations, but Real's pursuit of Bellingham is a throwback to the Ronaldo & Bale to Real transfers where there was only Real making noise & involved.

As I said previously Bellingham is key here. Until his team confirm what his intentions are, no one truly knows what the score is.

Thankfully since our Isco fiasco, I no longer become emotionally invested in transfer speculation. If Bellingham to City happens, GREAT! If not, it's Bellingham's loss. We'll move on to other targets & progress regardless.

I'm just sat back, relaxed, with a bucket of popcorn in my lap & enjoying the ride... :-)

Football media these days is just an echo chamber of twitter accounts chatting shite and replastered as headlines

Im personally still on the hype train and I still think we sign him because i just dont see the logic for madrid to sign him

If we dont, and hes in a squad with valverde, tchouameni, camavinga, kroos and modric (both signing 1 year extensions and could again next summer), thats a crowded group. Good luck not having a rotational role.

Either way long term theyd have 4 world class cms, someone from that group will need to leave eventually and hopefully we could pick up a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.