Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t need him once we are found guilty and stripped of all our trophies and relegated to the Northern League, Sheik sells up and sells us to Simon Jordan for a quid seeing as he knows everything about running a club on a shoestring

Bellingham told Romano he's excited about Real's project? Interesting...
What project is that, how not to finish 3rd in a 2 team league while continuing to over hype a 13 game (max) cup event in which they've historically been given favored nation status through biased officiating? That project? That's pretty much been the case for decades. Did they announce something new that I missed?

They wanted to create a super league where they basically call the shots knowing it's the only way they'd be sure to be at or near the top through the use of the same corruption they've enjoyed in the UCL. They were basically asking the Prem clubs to play along in the role of stooges in this sham of an idea. In the current environment they would have zero chance of finishing first in a, say, 16 team format that included the top Prem sides unless they ran the show at the "league" level. Just watch what type of jerk off shows up at the Etihad next Wednesday to "officiate" the match, officiate being code for do everything you can to balance the sides and give Real a chance to overcome a superior side.

Football media these days is just an echo chamber of twitter accounts chatting shite and replastered as headlines

Im personally still on the hype train and I still think we sign him because i just dont see the logic for madrid to sign him

If we dont, and hes in a squad with valverde, tchouameni, camavinga, kroos and modric (both signing 1 year extensions and could again next summer), thats a crowded group. Good luck not having a rotational role.

Either way long term theyd have 4 world class cms, someone from that group will need to leave eventually and hopefully we could pick up a deal
real can slip some money somewhere to la liga and play 4-5-3

Madrid has to be the most arrogant and corrupt sporting organization on the planet.
They are basically a monopoly. They've grudgingly allowed Barca to share the spotlight in deference to trying to keep Catalonians appeased and somewhat under control. Basically a political concession...That said, I guarantee there is no team in the world Pep wants to beat more than "Royal" Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.