Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it to see exactly what was said.
Burgers just a fucking chancer and alleged what the Bellinghams said without source of course. Its like reading an "insider said" in the written media. Its horseshit and they are therefore his words and he can get fucked. If I ever saw him I'd tell him he's a **** to his face the prick.
Nothings changed. City remain silent, no offers have been made to Dortmund or even discussed with any party yet.
Madrid have not stopped running their big gobs for weeks. They are seeking a surrender before a shot is fired. We'll fucking see about that.

C'mon people.......believing this shit,and repeating it on SM,is exactly what these bullshitting,agenda driven,cunts want.

Ignore the sad fucks or laugh at them.
The plastic club are simply comments said in hatred from the likes of J.W.Henry, anyone believing for one second that they came from Bellingham are utter morons.

The hatred has turned up several notches in the last couple of weeks, and let's hope they go up even more, the american clubs are hurting, lovely.

If what BBC Gossip are saying, he rejected us because he doesn't want to join a "plastic " club is true, what the fuck does he think Real Madrid are?

I see people almost daily wearing Real Madrid tops who've never been to Spain. At best, their connection to Spain is a Conquistador fucking their ancestor hundreds of years ago. Rags are a plastic club, red dippers are a "plastic" club.

I dare say, any club with local support and local support only, couldn't begin to afford him.
90 mins the quote and rumour came from, the bbc just repeat the bullshit.

Anyone believing that quote is a utter bellend, particularly anyone in our fan base.

When young Jude pulls on our shirt there will be some serious meltdown.

Bellingham’s dad is full of himself just like his son. Ex copper with strong political views he’s always had plenty to say for himself on Twitter and never complimentary about city academy system over the years. Jude is a top player but would you really lose any sleep over him not coming to us ? I won’t. Id love us to keep the mid as it is if possible maybe look to replace Phillips with some youthful energy and spend big in the wide areas to add more goal threat.

It is just not believable that anyone connected with a player considered to be one of the top prospects in world football would speak so negatively about a club considered to be one of the best in world football. Even if you had many options to choose from, airing negative opinions about one of those options would be a very strange thing to do. Has anyone heard an interview with Bellingham, or a member of his family, about his potential move this summer? Whatever your private thoughts about a potential employer, airing them publicly would be bizarre, while (apparently) at the negotiating table: you would be giving the other party all of the aces, which would be a disastrous negotiating tactic.

Last edited:
Bellingham’s dad is full of himself just like his son. Ex copper with strong political views he’s always had plenty to say for himself on Twitter and never complimentary about city academy system over the years. Jude is a top player but would you really lose any sleep over him not coming to us ? I won’t. Id love us to keep the mid as it is if possible maybe look to replace Phillips with some youthful energy and spend big in the wide areas to add more goal threat.
What a load of utter crap, you sound victimized, change your username to anfield

We have had none stop anti City bullshit for more than two weeks now… can’t quite understand why someone in Bellingham’s camp hasn’t told Real to cool it - Bellingham’s camp have been quoted endlessly and hardly come over as decent, balanced or fair…. Makes you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.