Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had none stop anti City bullshit for more than two weeks now… can’t quite understand why someone in Bellingham’s camp hasn’t told Real to cool it - Bellingham’s camp have been quoted endlessly and hardly come over as decent, balanced or fair…. Makes you think...
It will all calm down after wednesday

I don’t think they’re real but given how outrageous they are, I’d have expected somebody close to Bellingham and his camp would leak some form of denial.

It’s not one of those where it’s ‘they’re too ridiculous to be taken seriously so can he laughed off’ given the platform the quotes have been given (Romano/Berger).

If you're one of the top footballers in Europe, why would you start slagging off some of the top teams? He may want to go to Madrid now but could flop there like many, many others, at which point, he may need to move to one of the top teams he's allegedly been slagging.

If you're Madrid and you're trying to avoid an auction with Dortmund, as you don't want to pay what they want, what's a great way to force Dortmund's hand that you're the only option? Trying to convince Dortmund that Bellingham will only move to you and potentially getting some of the competing clubs to believe it and pull out would be a fairly useful tactic.

So where do we think the 'quotes' may have originated from? The reason Twitter is the mess it is is because of morons who assume everything they read is true and react immediately. And good news for Madrid will result in more clicks/likes/follows than good news for City, so guess what most Twitter accounts trying to build a following to monetise it will choose to spread.

I'm not sure how he fits our system, although I'd be interested to watch Pep change him and us again. I won't be bothered if we don't get him, providing he doesn't go to another PL team, as I'm sure we've many other alternative targets

I don’t think they’re real but given how outrageous they are, I’d have expected somebody close to Bellingham and his camp would leak some form of denial.

It’s not one of those where it’s ‘they’re too ridiculous to be taken seriously so can he laughed off’ given the platform the quotes have been given (Romano/Berger).
Maybe they're more professional than that and don't respond to 'journalists' saying things on social media. If I was in their position and that had happened, I'd probably just call Txiki and chat to him about it directly.

Propaganda? Do you honestly think we can compare ourselves to a club that has won 35 domestic league titles and 14 European championships. We are light years away on that front. It may be a prickly subject to some, but I just see it for what it is.
I’m not saying we’re at that level in terms of success but does it mean the worlds top players are not going to want to sign for us because of it? Well evidence suggests not, so quoting the ‘lack of history’ that seems to be the fashionable thing to do with regards to city is just a bit of an easy get out when we lose out on a player or for opposition fans to diminish our success

Very funny.

So Bellingham is going to lose all leverage he has with regards wage discussions by telling Real Madrid he only wants them and doesn't do plastic clubs...

Sounds legit.

Seriously, the shit people swallow.
If wage discussions have already been agreed with Real like was being reported everywhere last week then leaking this crap would have no impact.

In fact it would suit Real as it would mean no auction on tfr fee for Dortmund as only one club involved.

We saw similar comments when he was interested in signing for LFC earlier in the year so it’s hardly surprising. It what happens when a fanboy dad is involved in negotiations and not proper agents.

It's not a coincidence that all of these stories and digs are emerging just as we are about to play them.

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.