Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the BBC have included it on their Gossip page (credited to FourFourTwo). I know they are just reporting what others are writing but to repeat that is very poor judgement.

It's one thing for knob head supporters to use that term but totally unprofessional for press and media to perpetuate such a myth.

You don't even need to be a professional, only have a modicum of intelligence.

Madrid haven't even brokered a fee with Dortmund and have leaked they can't pay the asking price.

Nobody (with any intelligence, anyhow) would burn their boats by giving away all leverage by telling them it's a negotiation for a party of one.

If Jude considered us plastic, it would seem strange he visited us as an 18-year-old.

Stranger still, him and his father speaking to us for six months.

All that aside, some of Jude's closest friends and colleagues play for City and England, he would never tarnish it.

If anything, this latest hit job smacks of desperation and City being closer to the line.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong Tolm, I actually think he'll join us still.

But hypothetically, if he were to make it clear to Dortmund that he wouldn't consider us, then Dortmund would have to look at just accepting what Real offer or risk keeping an unhappy player.

If that means Real are the only bidder, then maybe they could get him for £90m instead of £120m or so from us. Dortmund lose out, but then the 'lower' price means Real can bump up the wages offered a bit.

I hope I'm wrong. I think I am. Regardless, I'm sure we'll make a quality signing or two this summer.

For that to be the case, City would have already left the table.

We haven't.

Dortmund don't do blackmail. Ask Sancho and Aubameyang.

I agree with @tolmie's hairdoo that making a comment like this would be stupid and hardly likely. It does smack of Real dirty tricks like the stuff they came out before the first leg and we shouldn’t be surprised to hear this before the second leg, particularly when considering that city are now in control of the tie. The best answer to rebut it would be for the lad to sign for us.

However, if he doesn’t sign for city and then does nothing to quell these comments then he should never sign for us and we should give him the most stick possible whenever he rolls up at the Etihad.

Oh ffs. So, basically no evidence outside of this thread whatsoever? - and even that from the poster who has repeatedly unveiled Messi as a city player.
Not just Tolmie. Several other well-known trusted posters, including the BM gaffer, have dropped titbits here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.