Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget his scouse waster mate ..

real-madrids-steve-mcmanaman-jubilates-after-he-scores-the-first-goal-for-madrid-during-the.jpg
Is he..... err...pointing?

Edit: @richards30 - beat me to it.

My opinion is that Bellingham hasn't said fuck all to anybody in the press regarding City or Madrid..I can't really believe that a professional footballer would be so stupid to come out with the bullshit quotes that social media are saying he's said.
I hope we get Bellingham as I think he would be a great player under Pep but if not I'm not unduly worried as I'm sure we will have other players that we will be interested in.
It's doubtful anyone will know what's happening officially until the season is over... hopefully our in the knows have got it right with regards to him being interested in us.
I think you are right. Besides Liverpool's ridiculous 'we dont want him' statement there has been nothing official from anywhere. The only suggestion that city are even interested has come from this thread rather than the club, and Spanish media just make shit up all the time.

You think he would pick Madrid because City haven't won the CL yet?
I think he will pick the team he considers "bigger". Madrid wins the CL regularly. If he picks them, it won't be because of the weather (miles away from the coast). It will be because he likes their project better. That's why he left England for Dortmund, and it was a very smart move. Most English players do not see the value of playing abroad, but it can be great for them, so it shows intelligence. I hope we give him something to think about when we eliminate Madrid on Wednesday, but it will be a massive challenge. Nevertheless, to attract the best players in the world BEYOND the Pep era, we need to start winning the CL trophy, regularly, like the Madrid cunts.

Last edited:
Very funny.

So Bellingham is going to lose all leverage he has with regards wage discussions by telling Real Madrid he only wants them and doesn't do plastic clubs...

Sounds legit.

Seriously, the shit people swallow.

Even the BBC have included it on their Gossip page (credited to FourFourTwo). I know they are just reporting what others are writing but to repeat that is very poor judgement.

It's one thing for knob head supporters to use that term but totally unprofessional for press and media to perpetuate such a myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.