Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pisses me off is, that no other premier league club gets all this shit we get
No one else in prem or any other league is a constant danger to real madrid for players and trophies.
This would be the same if it was barca in madrids place.
They have captive control of their media and we dont

His Dad spent the first 6 months of the season trying to get his son to LFC. There were numerous stories about him wanting an ‘istory club and LFC being the perfect fit, them being fans etc.

When that fell apart we are now getting the same stuff about a move to Real and City being plastic.

You might think Berger has made it up, but if the family had any interest in joining City in what would be a world record fee the Bellingham’s would have called it out as lies immediately.

The next few weeks will see Real trying to get a deal with Dortmund for well under £100m as they are the only club he will sign for.
Beware what Liverpool arrange with their friends in the media.

See you Wednesday Carlo

D1Cd.gif
He looks like he that type of a man who would say ” thanks” to his mrs after a good shagging .

His Dad spent the first 6 months of the season trying to get his son to LFC. There were numerous stories about him wanting an ‘istory club and LFC being the perfect fit, them being fans etc.

When that fell apart we are now getting the same stuff about a move to Real and City being plastic.

You might think Berger has made it up, but if the family had any interest in joining City in what would be a world record fee the Bellingham’s would have called it out as lies immediately.

The next few weeks will see Real trying to get a deal with Dortmund for well under £100m as they are the only club he will sign for.

Klopp has said that Bellingham turned Liverpool down, he's had to come out and say it because he's sick of the Jude to Liverpool questions ..Real Madrid are funded by the Spanish government who cleared there 200+million debt so if he will sign for them he will for us

I don’t think they’re real but given how outrageous they are, I’d have expected somebody close to Bellingham and his camp would leak some form of denial.

It’s not one of those where it’s ‘they’re too ridiculous to be taken seriously so can he laughed off’ given the platform the quotes have been given (Romano/Berger).
Jude can't say anything because he knows his big mouth father probably spoke out of line. I don't believe Jude would say anything like that, but how does that mean he hasn't chosen RM? One thing is independent from the other...

we’ve done very well signing players who want to be here and thats created a great team spirit.

Not quite sure why a young lad wants to go to a dying league though.

I think he will pick the team he considers "bigger". Madrid wins the CL regularly. If he picks them, it won't be because of the weather (miles away from the coast). It will be because he likes their project better. That's why he left England for Dortmund, and it was a very smart move. Most English players do not see the value of playing abroad, but it can be great for them, so it shows intelligence. I hope we give him something to think about when we eliminate Madrid on Wednesday, but it will be a massive challenge. Nevertheless, to attract the best players in the world BEYOND the Pep era, we need to start winning the CL trophy, regularly, like the Madrid cunts.
Don't you fucking hate the word project when it comes to football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.