Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
we still in the hunt though mate?

It's 7.30am Monday morning, City have bigger things on the agenda than to steer another state of play.

City have played it down for six months and always cite Real Madrid as favourites when asked about mutual targets.

He certainly doesn't consider us plastic!!

It's 7.30am Monday morning, City have bigger things on the agenda than to steer another state of play.

City have played it down for six months and always cite Real Madrid as favourites when asked about mutual targets.

He certainly doesn't consider us plastic!!

Good stuff! If not Jude then the club will have plans no doubt and hopefully nice big expensive ones to boil some more piss!

We will get some shiny new toys in the summer one way or the other, I’m sure of it.

agreed mate, last couple of summer windows have been building up the pot imo for a £300m plus gross spend and the next evolution of this team to push on again with the next generation world class star.

I moved swiftly into the "not arsed" camp when those reports came through a week or so ago.

It would be nice to sign him but I can't really say I'm too bothered if he's going to a completely different league.

Anyway, I want to know who else would be likely. David, Kevin, Gundo and Bernardo have set the bar really fucking high for centre mids at this club and there are only a small number in the world who can come close to that level.

The other thing is, usually by this stage of the season we've got a few names who we are heavily linked with but this year there doesn't seem to be anyone so far.

I moved swiftly into the "not arsed" camp when those reports came through a week or so ago.

It would be nice to sign him but I can't really say I'm too bothered if he's going to a completely different league.

Anyway, I want to know who else would be likely. David, Kevin, Gundo and Bernardo have set the bar really fucking high for centre mids at this club and there are only a small number in the world who can come close to that level.

The other thing is, usually by this stage of the season we've got a few names who we are heavily linked with but this year there doesn't seem to be anyone so far.

especially as Tolmie says the club feel they have most of our business boxed off yet no concrete rumours or reports?

agreed mate, last couple of summer windows have been building up the pot imo for a £300m plus gross spend and the next evolution of this team to push on again with the next generation world class star.
If you overanalyse what TH has said and liked on BM (like i always do) it’s Bellingham, Gvardiol and Kovacic + 2 more. That is SOME transfer business and will leave the rest of the clubs in the dust.

His Dad spent the first 6 months of the season trying to get his son to LFC. There were numerous stories about him wanting an ‘istory club and LFC being the perfect fit, them being fans etc.

When that fell apart we are now getting the same stuff about a move to Real and City being plastic.

You might think Berger has made it up, but if the family had any interest in joining City in what would be a world record fee the Bellingham’s would have called it out as lies immediately.

The next few weeks will see Real trying to get a deal with Dortmund for well under £100m as they are the only club he will sign for.

Jude can't say anything because he knows his big mouth father probably spoke out of line. I don't believe Jude would say anything like that, but how does that mean he hasn't chosen RM? One thing is independent from the other...
Can you show me actual quotes from his dad? Not Berger or a Spanish publication putting plastic in quotes or similar, actual Bellingham, his dad, his mum, his auntie or his fucking cat coming out and saying they want to move to Liverpool, Madrid, Notts County or any other club with history. Or saying they aren't interested in some of the riches clubs in Europe as they have a problem with oil based money?

Maybe his dad does say things to the press off the record, although saying you aren't interested in one of the two clubs after you is a weird negotiating tactic. The alternative is his dad is professional and speaks to the club's involved rather than some random on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.