Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I agree with this - midfield is their biggest problem, it's old and slow.

The bizarre thing is they already have the solution, Valverde, Camavinga and Tchouameni is an incredible midfield trio, but politics and favouritism mean they still rely on Modric and Kroos every week.

But Bellingham would solve a lot of their issues.

The front 3 is brilliant, the defence is solid. A better RB and LB (if Alaba refuses to play there) would improve them but not much.
Benzema looking past it. Carvahal too. Alaba mediocre as a CB. Valverde, Camavinga, and Tchouameni are very good up and coming young players but in all fairness none of the three would be considered midfield game managers in the vein of Modric or Kroos. They are all similar in the sense of being physical, aggressive, hard workers. I'd take any of the three on City, but not as a trio. That doesn't work from a squad set up, at least not now. Is Bellingham ready to take on the role of midfield general at Real right now. That's certainly debatable. At City he would have way less pressure playing alongside DeBruyne, Rodri, and at least one of Gundo/Bernardo (no way both leave, not happening). He would also have the privilege, yes privilege, of playing and developing under Pep versus who, Xabi Alonso, Raul? No disrespect, but that alone should be a huge factor even if all other things are considered equal. That said, it's his call apparently, so lots of luck to him whatever he chooses to do.

Not sure I agree with this - midfield is their biggest problem, it's old and slow.

The bizarre thing is they already have the solution, Valverde, Camavinga and Tchouameni is an incredible midfield trio, but politics and favouritism mean they still rely on Modric and Kroos every week.

But Bellingham would solve a lot of their issues.

The front 3 is brilliant, the defence is solid. A better RB and LB (if Alaba refuses to play there) would improve them but not much.
I agree the young mids they have a very good but they are all way too similar. Bellingham, to me, is another in that athletic driving midfielder mould. Modric and Kroos are more of the technical metronome type player. that skillset isnt replaced by adding Bellingham.

I would imagine that Madrid is in a very attractive position for attracting a lot of young talent. They have an aging midfield that needs replacing, an aging Benzema that needs replacing, and a lot of quality young talent of their own. The club has the history and panache that players love. I am honestly baffled that Mbappe didn't move there last year, and expect him to move this summer if at all possible. A tandem of Mbappe and Bellingham, with the surrounding talent, would be formidable. But not as good as us....... :)

If you give the him the contract length of 12 months instead of 24-36months, then that is "trying to push him out". Did I demystify it for you or do you still find it strange?
No it is not. It is still extending his time here. It certainly isn't "pushing him out." It may not be for as long as you prefer but it isn't pushing him out.

Do you fall for the trick politicians and interest groups use saying "The XYZ party are cutting the funding for this important government provided benefit," when in reality the XYZ Party is simply keeping the funding level the same?

Jude should have been at the Etihad ready to put on the kit of the winner. No way he watches that match and doesn't start to rethink his *decision*. Hope it brings him extreme stress and anxiety. Daft c*nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.