Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham mate just texted me saying he’s agreed 330k a week deal with Madrid?

He’s got that out of the metro that quotes sport bild as the source. No idea if they are reliable though.
VlLD.gif

Jude is a really smart kid for his age. He knows what City offers his career. And just for fun I compiled a list of every Dortmund player who has transferred to another top football league outside of Germany (with a transfer fee over 15mil) since the Pep takeover. This is not a coincidence.

• Erling Haaland --> Man City | 60mil
  • Manuel Akanji --> Man City | 17.5mil
  • Jadon Sancho --> Man United | 85mil
  • Abdou Diallo --> PSG | 32mil
  • Paco Alacer --> Villareal | 23mil
  • Christian Pulisic --> Chelsea| 64mil
  • Andriy Yarmolenko --> West Ham | 20mil
  • Sokratis Papastathopoulos --> Arsenal | 16mil
  • Ousmane Dembele --> Barcelona | 140mil
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang --> Arsenal | 64mil
  • Henrikh Mkhitaryan --> Man United| 42mil
  • Ilkay Gundogan --> Man City| 35mil

Penny for the thoughts of Jude Bellingham after last nights demolition of Real Madrid.
I had a thought that he'll duck out joining us as we're already at the pinnacle of football and he'd either have no challenge or bottle being good enough.

It's an interesting one as that Real fluff stuff last week was obviously nothing like how it was pushed but, would he be more excited about making Real 'not what they were' great again or try his hand with the best team in the world?

Jude is a really smart kid for his age. He knows what City offers his career. And just for fun I compiled a list of every Dortmund player who has transferred to another top football league outside of Germany (with a transfer fee over 15mil) since the Pep takeover. This is not a coincidence.

• Erling Haaland --> Man City | 60mil
  • Manuel Akanji --> Man City | 17.5mil
  • Jadon Sancho --> Man United | 85mil
  • Abdou Diallo --> PSG | 32mil
  • Paco Alacer --> Villareal | 23mil
  • Christian Pulisic --> Chelsea| 64mil
  • Andriy Yarmolenko --> West Ham | 20mil
  • Sokratis Papastathopoulos --> Arsenal | 16mil
  • Ousmane Dembele --> Barcelona | 140mil
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang --> Arsenal | 64mil
  • Henrikh Mkhitaryan --> Man United| 42mil
  • Ilkay Gundogan --> Man City| 35mil

Rather amusing that united paid Dortmund £15m more for Sancho and Mkhitaryan than we did for Haaland, Gundogan and Akanji.

Though some of the Sancho fee actually came to us also.... :-D

Not been following this... is he joining Madrid? Did his dad actually call us plastic?
If he does join them will Valverde be available?
don’t pay much attention to this transfer until theres an announcement from clubs and a picture of him holding a shirt up honestly. no actual news just stuff for clicks doing the rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.