Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underestimate?

Does the player have a say in not joining a team in the Champions League?
Yeah maybe
I dont think Liverpool missing CL is enough to disuade a player from choosing them if that is his preferred destination. Very short term decision if so and recent history would say thats a one off and they would quickly return.
Recent years are full of players signing for europa teams that youd normally expect in CL.

I have the feeling he will ( come to City ), but reality can often be misleading. The end for Liverpool is near, and in aging players, stadium revamp and muddy ownership situation I cannot fathom why a prospect would tie himself to a service of 10+ years. We could still be surprised however. Shit happens. ( Cough Cough )

The only legitimate fight we might have is Real Madrid. Which speaks for itself because they have more money than the Spanish government. ( /s ). And the pull, prestige and possibilities, plus a cushy life and weather are massive pulls.

In terms of Premier League, the choice is clear we can fulfil anything he wants, as well as stability and a historical behaviour of allowing players to leave.

The connection with Halaand will mean that maybe we'll see a release clause, as to ensure he can go, if he wants to.

I have a good feeling, but remain a realist. There are plenty players we can buy for the team with the money for him, and depending how this season runs, I'm honestly 50/50 on whether we should bank that much on him.

How the fuck have the rags got in the convo. LOL.

I’ve bookmarked so many comments in here just in case we do actually sign him. Everywhere you turn it is seen as Liverpool v Madrid. Really would be incredible if we ruin it for them.

Yeah maybe
I dont think Liverpool missing CL is enough to disuade a player from choosing them if that is his preferred destination. Very short term decision if so and recent history would say thats a one off and they would quickly return.
Recent years are full of players signing for europa teams that youd normally expect in CL.

Bellingham can have his pick of Champions League teams, however.

Pogba thought the same of United and spent more time out of the Champions League than in it.

All I know is what I have been told. Bellingham has already said yes to us and if he keeps his word, he is already a City player.

Liverpool’s players certainly trying their best. They won’t leave his side. I hope you’re right tolmie as it will be one of the funniest meltdowns of all time.

Nothing compared to the connection he had with Haaland at Dortmund. Doesn't come close. They were inseparable at Dortmund so much so the entire media on Dortmunds youtube for 1 month was just about them two. They lived close to each other as well. Hes also said that he would love to play with Haaland again if he left Dortmund in a instagram QnA. Obviously if he joins hes joining us as we are primed to win trophies but Haaland will play a major part in this.

I think you overestimate them.

Todd Boehley 2.0 comes in and buys liverpool in Mar/Apr and decides to spend £150m on Bellingham in the summer to get fans on side, make a statement and purchase THE world cup hot property. I dont think thats far fetched at all.

As long as FSG are the owners I dont see this at all, but new owners and its a different game

Funny reading posts like this that take out completely Bellingham and where HE wants to go to!?

Like Haaland the lad will choose and if he looks at our set up compared to the rest plus his mate Haaland I’d guess he chooses Man City..

Pogba thought the same of United and spent more time out of the Champions League than in it.

All I know is what I have been told. Bellingham has already said yes to us and if he keeps his word, he is already a City player.
I am thoroughly curios about what the clubs will exchange.

Will they have a pick from our academy like Southampton did this summer? Are we sending some of our "oldies"?

Because, the price tag in itself would be something city hasn't ever done. Except Jack. And I'm sure this will be higher.

Its funny the British media and Spanish media are pushing Liverpool and Madrid. Where as the main publication/ Media for Dortmund have gone silent on both Madrid and Liverpool. Instead the last article has City in it.

So it begins again.

Who remembers Barca v Madrid for Haaland, or BBC homepage running a picture of Pep with a United badge photoshopped on his coat?
Here's 700K a week, a stake ownership of the club, and a Mbappe control of the club. We'll even name one stand after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.