Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is it with these journos going on youtube channels berger at it now with redmen..... the fallout when bellingham joins city is going to be as enjoyable as signing him

Tbh I’m not bothered if we sign him because for a start he is not worth nowhere the amount of money which he will go for. He had a decent World Cup but not great and he is another player who the media have gone overboard for . Rather get mcallister from Brighton .

Even if we did get him wouldn't he only be staying for 12 months..... again

Tbh I’m not bothered if we sign him because for a start he is not worth nowhere the amount of money which he will go for. He had a decent World Cup but not great and he is another player who the media have gone overboard for . Rather get mcallister from Brighton .

Just think what pep could improve in him still only 19! It’s his desire hunger his control of the is very good he can drive with the ball! I think 10m more then we paid for Grealish would be a good deal..

Is there a timeframe we are looking at in terms of a decision (or when the press will be briefed on the decision) or does no one really know bc Bellingham hasn’t told anyone yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.