Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would much rather trust the judgement of Pep than yours ..
1 Pep is the best manager in the world and obviously rates Jack
2 you obviously have an axe to grind with regards to Jack
Apart from Ake Jack has probably been our best player over the last month or so
I have zero axe to grind...how could I? Its not personal as of course I don't know him. I just don't rate him. I also don't disagree with that he has been one of our best performers recently ( I also pointed out Ake gas Bern, for me, the most consistent).
I just think overall that Grealish is , when compared to players recent past and pesent not at the same level.....not even close

I have zero axe to grind...how could I? Its not personal as of course I don't know him. I just don't rate him. I also don't disagree with that he has been one of our best performers recently ( I also pointed out Ake gas Bern, for me, the most consistent).
I just think overall that Grealish is , when compared to players recent past and pesent not at the same level.....not even close
You are entitled to your opinion mate..but it's one I disagree with...

Well I would much rather trust the judgement of Pep than yours ..
1 Pep is the best manager in the world and obviously rates Jack
2 you obviously have an axe to grind with regards to Jack
Apart from Ake Jack has probably been our best player over the last month or so
Grealish is playing really well atm but he has been here nearly 2 seasons so when you look at it 2 months out of seasons isn’t great but the last two months have been really good so you could argue that his first season was a transition. As for the £100 million valuation we can all agree he isn’t worth that but that’s not his fault .

Grealish is playing really well atm but he has been here nearly 2 seasons so when you look at it 2 months out of seasons isn’t great but the last two months have been really good so you could argue that his first season was a transition. As for the £100 million valuation we can all agree he isn’t worth that but that’s not his fault .
I agree it's never a players fault as to what a club pays for them ..
Mind you £100m for Jack looks better value than what the rags have paid for some of their donkeys..Sancho Antony.Slabhead etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.