Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that would prefer Musiala
We have a better chance of getting Davies out of Bayern than getting Musiala and getting Davies out of Bayern isn't a small feat. Its like trying to get Prime Messi out of Barcelona, but hey who knows, things might change and we find ourselves with Bayern's Prized JEWEL. Maybe his the big fish Txiki is targeting, which I doubt.

Is it just me that would prefer Musiala?

Not just you - me as a Bayern fan, too. Musiala is a great character - not just a great player. He is very down to earth - somewhat the hype around him does not bother him too much - and he is really eager to learn to complete his skills.

Bellingham - my problem is that he seems to believe the hype around him and does not have the surrounding to bring him down to earth. It is the whole behaviour I do not like. Maybe it is just the situation - he is the star at Dortmund whereas Musiala has some other stars around him that have won everything.

Not just you - me as a Bayern fan, too. Musiala is a great character - not just a great player. He is very down to earth - somewhat the hype around him does not bother him too much - and he is really eager to learn to complete his skills.

Bellingham - my problem is that he seems to believe the hype around him and does not have the surrounding to bring him down to earth. It is the whole behaviour I do not like. Maybe it is just the situation - he is the star at Dortmund whereas Musiala has some other stars around him that have won everything.

I think that’s just his personality. He knows he’s good and he’s confident about it, why not? All top players need a bit of arrogance to them.

Great box to box player, i see him as a ‘prime Gerard’ type but I am always weary of the hype factor…deep down I love the ‘world class prospect‘ low hype Julian Alvarez type…just me…

I’m seriously torn on this one
I want to get him so the dippers don’t
But I also think someone like mcallister would be a cheaper alternative
Bellingham has the potential and time given his age but don’t forget he has never played on the premier league let alone every week in it
and the bundesliga is a lo tree weaker (sancho, Werner, havertz etc)
I think he is a bit overrated to be honest
£125m is madness

Bellingham has the potential and time given his age but don’t forget he has never played on the premier league let alone every week in it
£125m is madness
Gündogan, De Bruyne, Höjbjerg...

I could have told you exactly how Havertz and Werner would perform in the EPL and this teams before they transferred. Werner really needs to be pampered and have a special setup to perform - else he just is a waste. And the hype for Havertz already was too big for his performances in Germany. And Leverkusen already had something better coming in the pipe with Wirtz who really is a gem.
Sancho surprised me - but with talents you never know how they work in other environments. He actually never really was the system player the other BVB players were that failed at their new places. But other environment, lack of selfconfidence, girlfriends and surrounding really have a big influence, too.

Bellingham is great on the pitch - but until now he lacks a special defensive sense that he really has to learn when he wants to succeed. I just do not like the behaviour of him and his arrogance - even to team members that aren't as good as he is.

£125m is madness
I’d have Mac Allister and Kovacic instead of Bellingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.