Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, @tolmie's hairdoo said he had been given info that Bellinghams camp had said yes.

If you’re a big boy or girl you understand it’s info passed on in good faith, nothing more, nothing less.
To add to this, TH's words were that Judes camp said get the deal done.. maybe we've sat on our hands a bit and them slags Madrid have gone in guns blazing. End of the day, if Zidane has had him and his dad in a private box for the Champions league final, that's probably enough for a 19 (17) year old to get him into bed with them.

We need to move on.

*vice captain lol

but totally agree you never really know how a player will settle but this lad is special for his age and i just hope when we sign him he will be given the time to settle if he does take the general year that most pep signings do .
No way.
He carries the standard nickname of FFS like those who went before him, for a minimum of 1 season.

Depends on Bernardo but Rice can play further forward if required with Rodri behind?
I suppose he could but I don’t think its his best position, and I’d expect we’d have other targets to replace Gundogan or Bernardo. Personally I think Foden would be a better Bernardo replacement than Rice.
We certainly need a Gundogan replacement but I don’t see that as Rice either.

To add to this, TH's words were that Judes camp said get the deal done.. maybe we've sat on our hands a bit and them slags Madrid have gone in guns blazing. End of the day, if Zidane has had him and his dad in a private box for the Champions league final, that's probably enough for a 19 (17) year old to get him into bed with them.

We need to move on.
I have no idea if we need to move on or not, non of us do. I do know the club will know if we need to move on and if we do will already have moved on.

We need to move on.
We probably got the deal done and get announced in the summer from the media

We need to move on.
Absolutely, things change easy in this situation. With the downfall of Barca it looks like our only competitor for top talent is Real now. Look how far we have come. Maybe Bayern if coming out of Germany.

Why on earth would he turn down city, apart from the money. Get to play with crème of the crop of the England team (foden, Grealish, Stones) and learn from the master.

Go to Madrid, get asked for a pay cut next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.