Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that quite is accurate, I'd assume Bellingham stopped supporting Birmingham when Carson Yeung was in charge? Or left the academy? No?

I'm inclined to say the whole tweet is bollocks.

I think it’s pretty obvious that text has been dictated by Madrid who seem to be going big on dirty tricks…. If City are prepared to pay the fee we are very much in the running here… in a game of poker I’d say we hold the strongest hand given we are sitting quiet and it’s Madrid directing a pantomime.

I think it’s pretty obvious that text has been dictated by Madrid who seem to be going big on dirty tricks…. If City are prepared to pay the fee we are very much in the running here… in a game of poker I’d say we hold the strongest hand given we are sitting quiet and it’s Madrid directing a pantomime.
Oh no they’re not.

If that quite is accurate, I'd assume Bellingham stopped supporting Birmingham when Carson Yeung was in charge? Or left the academy? No?
I don't believe for one minute that Bellingham himself thinks that. It's possible he and his advisers were worried about the PL charges and with Madrid being an option, he's plumped for them instead.

I don't believe for one minute that Bellingham himself thinks that. It's possible he and his advisers were worried about the PL charges and with Madrid being an option, he's plumped for them instead.

Has he? I’ll wait, before I believe he is definitely off to Madrid

"Suspiciously Financed"? .Is it so difficult to understand that an owner of a business will invest money to appreciate his asset quality? Or are journalists dumb in general? Or the football clubs who are ran by Americans and others have something against the ownership of Middle East. It will be fun when we are cleared of those fake charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.