Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved swiftly into the "not arsed" camp when those reports came through a week or so ago.

It would be nice to sign him but I can't really say I'm too bothered if he's going to a completely different league.

Anyway, I want to know who else would be likely. David, Kevin, Gundo and Bernardo have set the bar really fucking high for centre mids at this club and there are only a small number in the world who can come close to that level.

The other thing is, usually by this stage of the season we've got a few names who we are heavily linked with but this year there doesn't seem to be anyone so far.
I think we don’t see the point in leaking intrest when dealing with german clubs, their ego and all that. Kovacic at Chelsea have had plenty of links.

We always seem confident behind the scenes, to be fair. I'd even say sometimes over confident but I guess you can't argue with results.

absolutely mate! i just hope we go arrogant this summer and really go big to push on again? The arse will spend big again, the rags will spend, the dippers will defo invest?

I think we don’t see the point in leaking intrest when dealing with german clubs, their ego and all that. Kovacic at Chelsea have had plenty of links.

Yeah I saw that one a while ago but then seen he's been linked with Bayern and a couple of others. Really good player but I doubt he'd have the same impact as those players I mentioned.

Just curious to see who we go for, whoever it is. Knowing Pep we'll sign no centre mids and end up paying four wingers or something crazy.

Yeah I saw that one a while ago but then seen he's been linked with Bayern and a couple of others. Really good player but I doubt he'd have the same impact as those players I mentioned.

Just curious to see who we go for, whoever it is. Knowing Pep we'll sign no centre mids and end up paying four wingers or something crazy.

if we dont get Jude i defo think we will go for Rice mate with Phillips going to West Ham? Pep seems to want a physical type CM and imo Pep will back himself to convert Rice to a more attacking type midfielder? Could also see a younger one like Veiga coming in or similar.

if we dont get Jude i defo think we will go for Rice mate with Phillips going to West Ham? Pep seems to want a physical type CM and imo Pep will back himself to convert Rice to a more attacking type midfielder? Could also see a younger one like Veiga coming in or similar.

Honestly, with the way things have gone with our full backs, I've given up trying to predict what we'll do in the market.

Total faith that whatever business we do will pay off, just not entirely convinced it will make sense to me at the time.

Honestly, with the way things have gone with our full backs, I've given up trying to predict what we'll do in the market.

Total faith that whatever business we do will pay off, just not entirely convinced it will make sense to me at the time.

Pep will have some crazy shit in his head no doubt! lol. I just hope its swift this summer though as i believe its a shorter turn around then usual?

If Bellingham is still interested in City?

Put his Father and ‘agent’ to one side.

If Jude Bellingham, 19 years old, a man, wants to know what it’s like being a player at City, he should meet up with Erling, with nobody else there, including his dad, and speak to Erling about life at City and playing for City.
If he wants to know what it's like Belonging to City a team in harmony, then he needs to look no further than Haaland's reation and face after Gundog scored the opener yesterday.

IMG_0208.jpeg
Funny how Fabrizio states ‘he wants to focus on Man City final games & winning titles’ when it’s Gundogan, but when it’s Jude Bellingham who has said the exact same thing, he spouts whatever he can, for as many clicks as he can.. weird that haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.