Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Madrid need a lot more than Jude. So I'd be really shocked if he goes there. Me personally I'm going the City route & I'm a Madrid fan btw. Again pleasure playing you again in Europe. Go win it all!

Not sure I agree with this - midfield is their biggest problem, it's old and slow.

The bizarre thing is they already have the solution, Valverde, Camavinga and Tchouameni is an incredible midfield trio, but politics and favouritism mean they still rely on Modric and Kroos every week.

But Bellingham would solve a lot of their issues.

The front 3 is brilliant, the defence is solid. A better RB and LB (if Alaba refuses to play there) would improve them but not much.

Not been following this... is he joining Madrid? Did his dad actually call us plastic?
If he does join them will Valverde be available?
Nah it just Spanish tactics they did it with haaland last summer he has a verbal agreement with madrid and us like haaland did with us,madrid and bayern

Not sure I agree with this - midfield is their biggest problem, it's old and slow.

The bizarre thing is they already have the solution, Valverde, Camavinga and Tchouameni is an incredible midfield trio, but politics and favouritism mean they still rely on Modric and Kroos every week.

But Bellingham would solve a lot of their issues.

The front 3 is brilliant, the defence is solid. A better RB and LB (if Alaba refuses to play there) would improve them but not much.
The fact they have a player who refuses to play in a certain position is a bad omen.

Imagine someone saying that to Pep!

The fact they have a player who refuses to play in a certain position is a bad omen.

Imagine someone saying that to Pep!

He doesn't exactly refuse to play there, but he did move away from Bayern because he wanted to be a CB and he's been very good there on the whole, so he seems to have an agreement with Ancelotti/Perez he's not going to be their primary LB option.

He doesn't exactly refuse to play there, but he did move away from Bayern because he wanted to be a CB and he's been very good there on the whole, so he seems to have an agreement with Ancelotti/Perez he's not going to be their primary LB option.
Despite the money he wanted , Pep would have made a monster LB/CB/DM out of him on the systems we've played since he moved.

Jude is a really smart kid for his age. He knows what City offers his career. And just for fun I compiled a list of every Dortmund player who has transferred to another top football league outside of Germany (with a transfer fee over 15mil) since the Pep takeover. This is not a coincidence.

• Erling Haaland --> Man City | 60mil
  • Manuel Akanji --> Man City | 17.5mil
  • Jadon Sancho --> Man United | 85mil
  • Abdou Diallo --> PSG | 32mil
  • Paco Alacer --> Villareal | 23mil
  • Christian Pulisic --> Chelsea| 64mil
  • Andriy Yarmolenko --> West Ham | 20mil
  • Sokratis Papastathopoulos --> Arsenal | 16mil
  • Ousmane Dembele --> Barcelona | 140mil
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang --> Arsenal | 64mil
  • Henrikh Mkhitaryan --> Man United| 42mil
  • Ilkay Gundogan --> Man City| 35mil
haaland (€60m) + akanji (€18m) + gundogan (€27m) + alvarez (€21m) + perrone (€11m) + ortega (free): €137m

dembele: €140m

and he's a miserable sod

half a team!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.