Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
My usual rule of thumb when it comes to transfer rumours is the best sources are in the players home country. Not sure that works well with Bellingham but all the sources that are pushing the Madrid story are Spanish.
None of the media here want him to come to City so I wouldn't expect any good reporting in the UK.

U lot getting caught in the Spanish media city people haven't said it because we being respectful to dortmund after next week I think we hear news

If that's all it is, then Romano and a ton of Spanish and German reporters would be left with an egg on their face. Seems unthinkable.
Will just be sup around to Jude chose money because that's all city an offer. Like Haaland.

Id love to see what we pay players against other top teams. Haaland and KDB top of our list but I bet some teams pay a lot more than us to players.

Christ, if we do the treble and sign him in the space of a couple of weeks it'll kick off. Suicide watch for Delaney and Harris.
If we do the treble and sign anyone the media will just be like "why do they need to sign players they are ruining football. United never did it they were saints!"

I can't wait

Whilst I agree generally, it depends on the context.

He has to keep his options open as it comes down to what bid Dortmund accept. I'd imagine, based on what he's said to us we're still in it because we are encouraged we can have our bid accepted. We have the financial power to pay more than anyone else if we really want someone. I'm sure we have our limits, like with Kane, but would Real Madrid pay more than us or really push the price up?

If we sell Cancelo and Laporte or even offloaded their wages then you've already got one hell of a pot for Bellingham.
Just as a sidenote question here, who are

If we sign Bellingham in the summer the redtops will be..

angry-cmon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.