Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't agreed a deal and dortmund want 150 mill euros in one go and rm just going to 100 mill euros

Not obvious mate.

Had agreed personal terms with four clubs.

It's about the fee. If it was about being respectful to Dortmund, you would think Madrid would be telling their media mouthpieces to shut up.

Fair enough Tolm. I just can’t see him coming here. For some reason I’m already tired of the saga (if it can be called that) and would just prefer it’s announced sooner rather than later.

Hopefully given how Dortmund are ran (Haaland announced 10/05/2022 for example) and needing to announce it for shareholders it won’t drag on.

Not so much a slant against the player, the club or anything like that - just a bit bored by it all. I’m shallow enough for that to change if we hear noises to City, though!

Big mistake I'd say going to Madrid, when Bellingham can't even handle the pressure of a bundesliga title race and if he doesn't show up on the weekend and show why he's worth that fee and again hides away from the big pressure game then he's a fool to go to Madrid.

The massive fee as well, going to be under the pressure from the start.

These guys can write what they want, and nobody remembers or keeps track of what seems to be bullshit at the time, so they go again in the next window. Some of them will genuinely believe their sources, some because their own agendas are the source. Sometimes, clubs get gazumped at the last minute.

God, even TH has the goalposts moved on him ! :-)

Fair enough Tolm. I just can’t see him coming here. For some reason I’m already tired of the saga (if it can be called that) and would just prefer it’s announced sooner rather than later.

Hopefully given how Dortmund are ran (Haaland announced 10/05/2022 for example) and needing to announce it for shareholders it won’t drag on.

Not so much a slant against the player, the club or anything like that - just a bit bored by it all. I’m shallow enough for that to change if we hear noises to City, though!

What saga?

Twitter aside there has not been a saga, the season isn’t over and the transfer window certainly isn’t open lol.

Given the German and Spanish transfer windows both don't open until July the 1st that will be interesting to watch. Ours opens on June the 10th BTW.
PL transfer window opens Wed 14 June mate for domestic transfers,
from 1 July on for international transfers, closing 1 Sept.

Bellingham's announcement of general agreement is not related to the transfer window as a contract can be signed any day of the year.

Dortmund has to immediately announce any transfer agreement impacting their finances for stock market regulations via ad-hoc news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.