Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry May I ask who is Tolmie ? Is him a reliable source?
Just watched Romano’s video on YouTube, in which he and another German journalist discussed why Bellingham chose Real over us because “plastic club” and “his father was critic about us”. If these are true then he better go somewhere else … tbh
A journalist that post stuff about our transfer dealings on here. He is more involved with the rags when working, but he is the one that hears the most gossip in here.

The ones saying the rumors are total bullshit are not leaving themselves any wiggle room either. I don't disagree. I'm saying see how it plays out. I don't want it to be anything. I'm not that bothered either way. Truth be told I think Foden will be a better CM than Bellingham over the course of their careers. Get Gvardial and MacAllister or Caicedo in here and I'm good...
We can certainly agree on this. Give me viega over those two though. Regardless looking forward to the jude saga being done

We can certainly agree on this. Give me viega over those two though. Regardless looking forward to the jude saga being done
I like Veiga. I like MacAllister. I like Caicedo. I'm good with any of those 3. I'm also good with Bellingham : )

Daily Mail said Bellingham started house-hunting in Madrid… I know we develop young players really well, but is the Dipper capable of doing the same? lol

Must admit I'm a bit shocked that all the reporting about this now are saying that Madrid haven't even approached Dortmund yet. The transfer fee isn't exactly the easily navigated part of this deal. I'm not saying it's not happening, but if City were leaking news about personal terms like it was a done deal re: Harry Kane a few summers ago we'd have looked like right knobheads. Personal terms are a piece of piss.

Why would we want a player who doesn't want to play for the best team in the World under the best fucking ever coach if given the chance? If he's favouring Spanish rags over us in these times it just shows he's more about circus glory than becoming the absolute best footballer he can be. This will turn out correctly either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.