Jude Bellingham

Still would now..

3 years you’ve had out of that post! Haha! Fair play to you.
Had to dig it up because hypocrites like you are quick to shift the post. I have very little respect for people like that. Bernie's my favourite player here and I have called him out when he has bad games, same for others.

With you, you would call a player like Bellingham out and then run off to the Jack thread to make some ridiculous post about how modern football has evolved beyond goals and how we can see the hidden mystical genius in Jack's play because we are all simple minded armchair football analysts.

Bellingham was one of the main reasons that last minute equaliser was necessary at all. And did Kane also save us with the winner?

Also, you are using one lucky strike as the only apparent evidence against the gaslighting taking place by various media outlets, which is exceedingly faulty logic (and intellectually dishonest).

This belief that Bellingham is England saviour is becoming farcical, and it is strange that you—someone that continually claims to employ logic and reasoning in your assessments when most others fails to do so—are swallowing the nonsensical hype whole.
There's some strange takes on Bellingham in here. I put SSN on this morning and immediately turned it off when it turns out he's practically won the Euros all by himself.

I'm just thankful that Gareth finally gave him some minutes right at the end of normal time after ignoring him for the first 3 games. I was beginning to wonder why he took him in the first place just to warm the bench.

And did Kane also save us with the winner?

I don't know why you're pretending to be stupid. We both know that Kane saved England from penalties at best, and it's not really "saving" anything when theres 30 mins left to play after the goal. It's not, ya know, an equaliser in the last minute of added time...

Also, you are using one lucky strike as the only apparent evidence against the gaslighting taking place by various media outlets, which is exceedingly faulty logic (and intellectually dishonest).

What was lucky about it? You can't even pretend to be objective in the posts when you're pretending to be objective.

He walks into any squad in the world, I reckon that's world class.

Nope not by a long chalk.

Which squad doesn't he get in then?

Given he turned down the chance to go to the best squad in the world last summer and ended up starting every game for the 2nd best.

Again another illustration of people just falling over themselves to write stupid stuff in this thread.

If Foden had scored that we would have been losing our minds over it. Superb skill and a class goal.
It was a great goal, I have not denied that.

But it was also a lucky one. It could have just as easily not come off, as many of his (and other players’) attempts are a bicycle kicks have not. There is not wrong with acknowledging that.

The issue is that many are revising history because he scored that goal, as if Bellingham wasn’t one of the main reasons we were on the verge of going out in the first knockout round without it.

Slovakia coped with what England had to offer. Most of their players are on a fraction of what England's finest are on.

I don't know why you're pretending to be stupid. We both know that Kane saved England from penalties at best, and it's not really "saving" anything when theres 30 mins left to play after the goal. It's not, ya know, an equaliser in the last minute of added time...

What was lucky about it? You can't even pretend to be objective in the posts when you're pretending to be objective.
Your responses make little-to-no-sense and it is obvious you have bought in to the Bellingham hype to the point of irrational assessment of his performances. You are also employing your normal shitehouse approach of selectively quoting and responding to only portions of my posts to elliminate context in an attempt to make your argument seem stronger to anyone not actuall following along.

The irony in your first sentence is astounding, as is your intellectual dishonesty. But I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.

Which squad doesn't he get in then?

Given he turned down the chance to go to the best squad in the world last summer and ended up starting every game for the 2nd best.

Again another illustration of people just falling over themselves to write stupid stuff in this thread.
His form has fallen mostly off a cliff since January. Teams have really sussed out what he is all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.