Jude Bellingham

What would you change if anything fella, genuinely interested in the view from a positive England supporter.

I don't really like thinking i know better than the manager. however personally.

I would give Saka a go at left back and drop Trippier
I would bring in Palmer for Saka's position.

Not sure anything else. It's to late to change Bellingham from Number 10 i feel.

Back to this investigation on his gesture to his mates, has he done this before playing for Madrid? Had a Quick Look but I’m a shit Googler!

Your responses make little-to-no-sense and it is obvious you have bought in to the Bellingham hype to the point of irrational assessment of his performances. The irony in your first sentence is astounding.

England's immediate issues.

Kane-undroppable
Bellingham-undroppable

The result will be knocked out by penalties.

Your responses make little-to-no-sense and it is obvious you have bought in to the Bellingham hype to the point of irrational assessment of his performances. The irony in your first sentence is astounding.

See now you’re not even answering the points made, you’re just defaulting to this ad hom “you’ve bought the hype” shite.

What was lucky about the goal? Was he lucky to lose his marker? Run into space? Pull off an incredibly hard technique?

That’s not luck it’s called being good at football FFS.

Yeah he’s the current golden boy and is getting overhyped a bit, I much prefer that to people like you abandoning all common sense to convince yourself he’s not that good and just got lucky. The overreaction to the same bit of hype that happens to every new England player has gone too far on here.

I don't know why you're pretending to be stupid. We both know that Kane saved England from penalties at best, and it's not really "saving" anything when theres 30 mins left to play after the goal. It's not, ya know, an equaliser in the last minute of added time...

What was lucky about it? You can't even pretend to be objective in the posts when you're pretending to be objective.
That's what's lacking in all these criticism targeted at Bellingham. It's just not objective, it just sounds very lazy, bitter and pointless. You're free to criticize a player but at least throw some valid points in there.

See now you’re not even answering the points made, you’re just defaulting to this ad hom “you’ve bought the hype” shite.

What was lucky about the goal? Was he lucky to lose his marker? Run into space? Pull off an incredibly hard technique?

That’s not luck it’s called being good at football FFS.
I have answered that, in another post.

And see my edit to my post for further answers about your intellectually dishonest approach to debate.

Your responses make little-to-no-sense and it is obvious you have bought in to the Bellingham hype to the point of irrational assessment of his performances. You are also employing your normal shitehouse approach of selectively quoting and responding to only portions of my posts to elliminate context in an attempt to make your argument seem stronger to anyone not actuall following along.

The irony in your first sentence is astounding, as is your intellectual dishonesty. But I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.
I must admit, surprised Dom is refusing to see that there may be issues with his game but Jude does seem to have the gift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.