Jude Bellingham

I didn't think it was possible, but my opinion of him after last night's showing is even lower than before.

He spent more time feigning being fouled, injured, or concussed--and moaning to the referee about it and trying to get ours booked for nothing--than actually playing last night.

He was dominated by Rodri and chose to respond by shitehousing. He had one good moment (in the build up for their goal) all night. The rest was woefully bad. Being sat on his arse and having the ball nicked off him multiple times says it all.

It is disheartening to see someone with such genuine talent behave like a spoiled child who is only playing because his dad got him on the team.

Very happy he didn't come to us, even if perhaps Pep would have corrected his attitude.

Last edited:
It’s hard to judge Bellingham as a player over 1 game as if you were new to football you’d think foden was also overhyped.

I’m sure he is a very talented player just can’t stand him. Acts like a complete narcissist imo

It’s hard to judge Bellingham as a player over 1 game as if you were new to football you’d think foden was also overhyped.

I’m sure he is a very talented player just can’t stand him. Acts like a complete narcissist imo

The way he talks off the pitch is very different to how he acts on it in my opinion. All the things he does are the things you'd love if he was in a blue shirt and all the things you hate when he's playing for the opposition. His post-match interview was very humble, I don't understand why so many people think he's got this new arrogance or attitude. He's playing for Real Madrid and on the pitch he's just showing he's got the minerals to play for the club, their fans are fucking mental and are happy to replace anyone if they don't perform so they want to see that sort of confidence and arrogance on the pitch.

I don't think he played well in either game but we didn't really let them get a sniff and he wasn't ever going to change that on his own.

The way he talks off the pitch is very different to how he acts on it in my opinion. All the things he does are the things you'd love if he was in a blue shirt and all the things you hate when he's playing for the opposition. His post-match interview was very humble, I don't understand why so many people think he's got this new arrogance or attitude. He's playing for Real Madrid and on the pitch he's just showing he's got the minerals to play for the club, their fans are fucking mental and are happy to replace anyone if they don't perform so they want to see that sort of confidence and arrogance on the pitch.

I don't think he played well in either game but we didn't really let them get a sniff and he wasn't ever going to change that on his own.
If we had a team full of diving, snide, cheating little shitbags I'd stop watching.

He's pathetic, genuinely might be the most pathetic player we've played against.

When he's outclassed he just whinges and moans, if he carries on I think he'll drop off a cliff by his early 20s.

Genuinely don't think he'd survive in the Premier League, he'd spend at least 5mins on the sidelines waiting for the ref to wave him back on.

His behaviour will cause an opposition player to do him damage if he carries on.

I genuinely don’t understand how any blue could watch his “performance” last night and think to themself “I’d love it if he did that in a City shirt”, but to each their own, I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.