Jude Bellingham

The only time I mentioned Foden was to say that he wasn’t the finished article at 18.

You obviously dont disagree with that, because it would be incredibly stupid to when Pep and Phil are both on record as saying how much his game has progressed and matured since then and how he wasn’t complete at 18.

So like I said, what you actually did was disagree with( and write an angry rant about) a point I didn’t make, as per.
Again, Bellingham was 20 when he began playing for Real Madrid, rendering your point (and post, which repeatedly spoke about Bellingham’s performance and accomplishments at Real Madrid as an 18 year-old) faulty, which is what I outlined in my response.

And the only one posting in anger is you, as per.

Let’s move on, for the sake of the thread.

Last edited:
Hype train is on auto pilot for Jude. He is shoe horned as the saving grace and pinnacle of English football

Over-hyped advert during half time shows the narrative being spun by his sponsorship backers, probably influenced by the board at RM no doubt as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.