Jude Bellingham

Hard to argue with that, he was motm tonight for about 90 seconds after he scored.

He's good at waving his arms about, at mostly empty seats though.
He won’t be at Madrid for long. He will end up at Liverpool or back at Dortmund.

Bellingham is Paul Pogba mark 2. An undoubted talent but a total narcissist who appears to think he's the finished article already. He's succeeding by the odd flash of brilliance and/or luck and his reputation which has been very cleverly nurtured. He is the talented kid at school who just thinks he has to turn up and that's a success.
Like i said about Pogba when many on our transfer forum wanted to sign him, I haven't seen anything from him that makes him worth spending a huge fee for.
He doesn't dominate, dictate games or work hard. He is extremely selfish to the detriment of the team. He has a huge ego and when he loses the ball often sits on the floor waving his arms about outraged he hasn't been given the foul.

I'm not sure what it is about people from the Birmingham area but a lot come across as arrogant wankers. Think Stan Collymore and Carlton Palmer. Bellingham fits into that category. Unless he changes that attitude quickly and knuckles down I reckon he'll be shipped off to a team like the rags, where he'll steal a living from the hype that surrounds them and the odd flash of brilliance allied with many months of mediocre performances. Time will tell.

Bellingham is Paul Pogba mark 2. An undoubted talent but a total narcissist who appears to think he's the finished article already. He's succeeding by the odd flash of brilliance and/or luck and his reputation which has been very cleverly nurtured. He is the talented kid at school who just thinks he has to turn up and that's a success.
Like i said about Pogba when many on our transfer forum wanted to sign him, I haven't seen anything from him that makes him worth spending a huge fee for.
He doesn't dominate, dictate games or work hard. He is extremely selfish to the detriment of the team. He has a huge ego and when he loses the ball often sits on the floor waving his arms about outraged he hasn't been given the foul.

I'm not sure what it is about people from the Birmingham area but a lot come across as arrogant wankers. Think Stan Collymore and Carlton Palmer. Bellingham fits into that category. Unless he changes that attitude quickly and knuckles down I reckon he'll be shipped off to a team like the rags, where he'll steal a living from the hype that surrounds them and the odd flash of brilliance allied with many months of mediocre performances. Time will tell.

He should never have been put on a pedestal, he's way too shit for that.

Last edited:
Not a team player, that much is apparent. Admittedly I only watched snippets of the game -primarily to see if Sako is capable of standing up now and again- but from the little I saw Bellend appeared to be once again playing for personal glory. There was one pass from him to Palmer (which the latter ballooned over the top) but that was about the only time I saw him pass to another England player.

He is like the flash kid at school whose dad is standing on the sidelines watching.

It's early days and he's obviously a decent(ish) player, but I already dislike him.

He was born to be a rag.

Hard to argue with that, he was motm tonight for about 90 seconds after he scored.

He's good at waving his arms about, at mostly empty seats though.
Bellingham is a bit of a media myth. Not a bad player but I have never seen anything in his matches against City that singles him out as a superstar. He is very inconsistent and does not play for the team.

He is a moments player like beckham, he has moments which stand out and then they are perpetuated into the myth that he is a great player when in reality he is anonymous and detrimental to the team as a whole for the majority of the game.
There is much truth in this. Beckham was the weakest link in United’s midfield of Keane, Scholes, Giggs, and Butt but Beckham got all the headlines. Beckham’s best moment was in a qualifying match against Greece in a game that England did not even win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.