Jude Bellingham

Haha. What's the point in changing your username if you're still going to act like a ****?
Perhaps they didn’t know other users could see that they changed their username?

14624f70b2c7c7617ed99c0361f933efae01fb69.gifv

Foden is also world class. just a shame if he was playing elsewhere so many would be slagging him off aswell for different reasons.
England lucky to have a pool of class young players like Foden, Bellingham, Palmer, Saka and more.
And very unlucky to have such a conservative, negative thinking coach.

It was quoted a few times by various sources when we were trying to sign him. Could be bollocks but there’s no smoke without fire so he can fuck off. Unless he comes to us I don’t want him at any other PL club that’s for sure.

However I do agree I’m very bitter, I hate it when we miss out to rival clubs. I’m very bitter about Declan Rice too. If we’d signed him instead of spunking about £60m on Nunes I think we’d have wrapped up the league by now; Arses would be worse and we’d be better.
Honestly, I can't find a single source attributing that quote to him. I think it's bollocks.

Agree on Rice, although I firmly believe Nunes will shine next season.

Because he said we were a plastic club and didn’t want to sign for us. Fucking ignorant prick obviously listens to Talksport and reads the tabloids.

Hope the **** doesn’t win the champions league. Better still I hope we smash these twats next season.
Where and when did he use those words?

Some people on here better switch off from football on May 31st then

Reactions: PPT
Because he said we were a plastic club and didn’t want to sign for us. Fucking ignorant prick obviously listens to Talksport and reads the tabloids.

Hope the **** doesn’t win the champions league. Better still I hope we smash these twats next season.
I thought it was actually his Dad, the liverpool supporting Brummie, that said that, without a hint of irony...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.