Jude Bellingham

One of the first names on the team sheets for England and Real Madrid.. he obviously isn't average is he.
Correct. Regardless of his form, I still think he's currently the best player in the world. If madrid win the champions league and England do well in the euros, he'll win the ballon d'or. I'd love him at city

He’s obviously above average. But not the Rolls Royce, Mr Perfect player the media have built him up to be. He will improve for sure. But I’d take KDB over him even today and Foden anytime of the day over him. From the Champions League games I’ve watched him in this season he’s’ not all that. Not yet anyway.

If both players were available on a free transfer now and you could only pick one, I'd pick Bellingham all day. I'd also take 50 mill from Saudi in the summer for what it's worth (KDB).

I wouldn't swap Bellingham for Foden.

Pretty much, yes. Saka spends more time inspecting the grass than playing and Palmer has a long, long way to go to catch Foden. As yet Bellingham has done okay but needs to cut out the shithouse antics he is increasingly bringing to his game.
I agree. Foden is next level over Saka and Palmer, its insulting to put them in with him. Bellingham though, is a superb talent but is stuck too far up his own arse to actually be that player. Look at this last England games, he takes way too many touches, killing any space anyone else has. All because he has to be the center of attention.

I'm afraid its going the wrong way for him at this juncture. However, if someone grabs him and tells him to stop being a prick and put all your focus on learning from Modric, then he could become the player he thinks he is.

Correct. Regardless of his form, I still think he's currently the best player in the world. If madrid win the champions league and England do well in the euros, he'll win the ballon d'or. I'd love him at city
WTF? Hes absolutely fucking nowhere near the best player in the world. How on earth do you come up with that? Rodri pisses all over him. fuck sake, Modric in the 20 mins he plays a game pisses all over him.

I was about to reply in earnest and then saw this and realised there was no need.

IMG-1902.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.