Jude Bellingham

Mr fucking invisible.

Hopefully Palmer's little cameo and Mainoo doing more in a half than lazy-arse-big-bollocks-Bellingham has done in the last 2 matches sees this PR creation dropped.

Mainoo can Hold Rice's hand. Palmer Right. Saka can have his turn being sacrificed for the good of the team on the Left. Foden playing where he should've played from day 1.

NEEDS DROPPING

Thought Phil showed maturity tonight. Really worked inside and outside. Bellingham's subtle little not passing to Phil from the other games suddenly turned into a bit of a mess over not really passing to anyone.

Believe it or not, this is progress for the team. I think Bellingham has what it takes to get it sorted, despite being a young lad.

I believe in him more than I ever did Gerrard, when he sulked his way through three games on the left. Anyone remember that?

I think Bellingham has a big, big mouth... but I reckon he is aware he has to push himself to back it up.

Ultimately tho we don't have a ball playing partner for Rice, and that's a huge problem against teams that defend, it is definitely right up there as to why we end up slowed down.

Thats the bellend i remember from the madrid games, ghost. Wonder wether he will get the same stick phil did

Underwhelming in the extreme. All the hype, the undeniable success of his first season at Madrid yet he's come into this tournament and been an absolute passenger since his goal early in the first game. I actually want him to do well because it would make the hype easier to bear if it was backed up when it actually mattered. But in all the champs lge knockout games he was peripheral at best and euros he's been awol for 99% of it.
Can only hope he's saving whatever his best form is for the knockouts.

Jude Bellingham....
Real Madrid v City...invisible
City v Real Madrid....invisible
England v Serbia...scored in his first 30 mins...otherwise invisible
Denmark v England...invisible
England v Slovenia...invisible

Anyone else would get dropped.

Bet he doesn't get dropped by Slothgate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.