Jude Bellingham

This jude bellingham? Jude the fashion icon.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sure, he’s only 20, but Bellingham’s level of sartorial fluency is way beyond his years. Of course he’ll be wearing a tracksuit more often than not such is the nature of being a professional footballer, but when uniforms aren’t required, the Brummie never misses.

GETTY IMAGES / PIERRE MOUTON / STRINGER
Take the black Louis Vuitton floral two-piece suit he wore with a contrasting white neckerchief to Pharrell’s debut show during Paris Fashion Week, for instance. Or perhaps how well he pulled off Real Madrid’s pre-match Zegna outfit prior to their game against Braga (where he, again, scored the winner).

1698238447-jude-bellingham-style-003.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

He wants to be MArcus Rashford but he will end up like Jamie Redknapp, advertising Sketchers in future. I wish footballers would just concentrate on their art but thats modern life.
Think he’s even more of a tosser reading that. Paris Fashion Week ffs.

And he’s not a fucking Brummie either, he’s from the Black Country.

I didn’t know it was possible but I like him even less after these first two Euro matches.

He is so far up his own arse at this point that he can barely run, much less play football.

And it’s all being enabled by a weak, yes man manager, setting up the side to be his water carriers.
Bumping this evergreen post.

Tonight showed how afraid of Bellingham (and his clique) Southgate is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.